Bridget Storrs Davis practices all aspects of family law.
Bridget handles all matters of family law including the negotiation and litigation of complex financial matters, child-related matters, support, division of property, domestic violence, contempt and enforcement proceedings, and parentage.
Bridget is committed to advising her clients regarding the many alternative ways to proceed in a case. If possible, given the individuals and issues involved, Bridget takes every step possible to avoid court intervention and resolve issues outside of court. However, in cases where this is not feasible, Bridget is a fearless, compassionate, and zealous advocate in court and has extensive litigation experience.
- Best Lawyers, Ones to Watch, 2021– Present
- Family Law
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Family Law: Arbitration
- Family Law: Mediation
- Leading Lawyers Network, Emerging Lawyer, 2021– Present
- Chicago Lawyer‘s 40 Under Forty recipient, 2021
- Super Lawyers, Rising Star, 2022
- Chicago Bar Associate Domestic Relations Committee, Chair, 2020 – 2021
Publications & Presentations
- The Practitioner’s Guide to Protecting Victims of Domestic Violence during COVID-19 – Chicago Bar Association Domestic Relations Committee, 2020
- Confidentiality of Counseling Sessions & Practical Tips for Working with GALs and Child Representatives – Chicago Bar Association Domestic Relations Committee, 2020
- Dissipation analysis given new methods of payment– Illinois Continuing Legal Education (ICLE), 2019
University of Illinois College of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2012
University of Illinois Urbana-Champaign, B.A., 2008
Chicago Bar Association, Member
- Domestic Relations Committee, Chair 2020-2021