Rebecca E. Cahan is a highly experienced attorney and litigator who represents clients in all areas of family law including litigation at the trial and appellate levels.
Clients turn to Rebecca for effectiveness, focus, and compassion during one of the most difficult times in their lives. Rebecca believes the practice of law requires not only a mastery of the law, but an ability to understand a client’s particular needs and goals in order to achieve the clients’ best outcome.
- Illinois Super Lawyers, Rising Stars, 2010 – 2012
- Leading Lawyers Network, Emerging Lawyers, 2015 – 2017
- Leading Lawyers Network, Leading Lawyers, 2017 – Present
- Best Lawyers- Family Law 2022 – Present
Publications & Presentations
- Family Law Practice and Motherhood, Life and Practice Podcast, 2022
New York Law School, J.D., 2005
University of Michigan, B.A., 2000
United States District Court, Northern District of Illinois
Illinois Bar Association, Member
Lake County Bar Association, Member
Chicago Bar Association, Member