Lake Forest, IL
Be part of our prestigious matrimonial and family law firm with offices in Chicago and downtown Lake Forest. We need a smart, professional team player to handle a variety of duties, remaining organized while jumping from project to project for our Lake Forest office. Responsibilities include greeting clients, providing hospitality, assisting attorneys and paralegals, document production, managing files, handling clerical duties and outside errands, including to the Lake County Courthouse. Requirements include excellent computer skills, organization, time management, problem-solving skills, along with a confident, can-do attitude and positive outlook.
Previous experience in a law firm is a plus, but we will consider entry level candidates. This is an excellent opportunity for someone wanting to build upon administrative or paralegal experience. If you enjoy a fast-paced, challenging position and an opportunity to learn in a professional environment, please submit your cover letter and resume in confidence.
- 1-2 years in a professional environment, law firm experience a plus
- Paralegal certification a plus
- Strong computer skills are required, Excel and electronic database management
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with challenging tasks and daily deadlines
- Index and organize legal and other documents.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Multi tasking is a must
- Communicate with clients, court personnel, attorneys, and others by telephone and in person
- Database management is an essential component
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If this opportunity interests you, please forward your resume to email@example.com.